The „PFAFF Coverlock 4862“ is a coverlock sewing machine specially designed for processing cloth. With this sewing machine, you can:
- Create overlock stitches: these types of stitches are used to hold two layers of fabric together without the back of the fabric showing.
- Sew two or more layers of fabric together to create a thicker and sturdier fabric.
- Create elastic seams that adapt to the body’s movements, ensuring a high degree of freedom of movement.
- Create rolled hem seams: this is a special type of seam that is used to make the edges of fabrics look neat and professional.
- Use extra presser feet and accessories: with the PFAFF Coverlock 4862, additional presser feet and accessories can be used to work with different types of seams and fabrics.
Textiles, all kinds of fabrics
2,00 € per machine use