„Unlock the boundless world of creativity with Blender 3D! This powerful software allows you to bring your imagination to life in stunning 3D. Whether you dream of crafting intricate models, breathtaking animations, or immersive virtual worlds, Blender is your gateway.
Getting Started with Blender and modeling
8. November // 05:00 pm
- Overview of Blender’s interface and workspace
- Navigating the 3D viewport
- Basic object manipulation (select, move, rotate, scale)
- Mesh editing tools (extrude, bevel, inset, etc.)
- Modifier, Subdivision surface modeling
Materials and Textures
15. November // 05:00 pm
- Understanding Blender’s material system
- Applying materials to objects
- UV unwrapping and texturing
- Image and procedural textures
- Creating a basic textured model
Lighting and Rendering
22. November // 05:00 pm
- Types of lights in Blender
- Setting up lighting for scenes
- Introduction to rendering in Blender
- Output settings and rendering images
- Render engines (EEVEE, Cycles)
29. November // 05:00 pm
- Keyframe animation in Blender
- Animating objects and properties
- Timeline and dope sheet overview
- Simple object animation project
To prepare for the Blender 3D course!
Download Blender: Visit the official Blender website (https://www.blender.org/download/) to download and install the latest version of Blender for their operating system (Windows, macOS, or Linux). Ensure that they have it installed and ready to use for the course.
Mouse: It’s highly recommended to use a mouse with a scroll wheel, as it provides better control and precision when working with 3D software like Blender. A standard computer mouse is suitable, and it will greatly enhance the experience of navigating the 3D environment.